Saturday, January 8, 2022

Betrayed

Well, I am back on this blog site 8 years later. Welp I am going to say that I am so mad at people who don't tell me things and yet I get the blunt of it. I am going to tell you a little story. So I was on discord with my boyfriend, and someone told me that this one guy that I will not say is being a pedo and pretty much isn't stopping. I then said ok but just to warn you that I don't want to get in involved with it and they said that's ok. and then I saw a video of me and my boyfriend with him and other people on his server and it was a video saying that this person was erping with her. I felt so ashamed of myself and also betrayed cause the dick head lied to me. He is the most disgusting person I have ever met, and I feel so stupid for all the shit I had to go through on that server. Every time just want to be alone, I get a active ping almost every 5 mins and it got super annoying. and then I joined in another server that aims to end this person's days on YouTube.  Also just to clarify, his content is dog shit and It is so boring that you would fall asleep watching the first min of the video. All I am saying is that people need to stay away from him and to be careful of who you meet cause you never know what tricks he can pull up his sleeve.


Thanks for reading this. I wanted to get this off my chest for a while now and I just want to warn people about this and I want to make sure that everyone stays safe online this 2022. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment